Surprise your partner with this fun and easy craft! Create these fun envelopes with heart-felt hidden messages. Take it one step further & hide them inside a linen or satin napkin tied with ribbon so when your guest opens it, a surprise flurry of Forget-Me-Not Notes tumble into their lap! Add a bit of confetti inside the envelope for an extra surprise!
bone folding tool
1. Cut out your heart template.
2. Trace the heart on your favorite paper and cut it out.
3. Follow the template to make the folds on the themed paper using a bone folder.
4. Write a message or put some confetti in the center of the heart.
5. Following the folds made, fold heart into the envelope shape.
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 10th, 2011 at 9:36 pm and is filed under Bring It Home, Party Engineering ® and tagged with Crafts, Handmade, heart-felt hidden messages, Hidden Forget-Me-Not Notes, Love, love notes, notes, templates, valentine, Valentine's day, Valentine's Day Ideas, valentine's day party. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.