Holiday Cheese Ball Ornaments
- 2 lbs Green Seedless Grapes (washed and separated)
- 2 lbs Stilton (Blue Cheese)*
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 ½ cup of shelled and chopped Pistachio Nuts
- 1 ½ cup of chopped dried Cranberries
- Pick and wash grapes, dry completely.
- Combine the Stilton and cream cheese until smooth
- To make cheese balls, evenly coat each grape with the cheese mixture.
- Roll in pistachio nuts and dried cranberries to completely cover, you can roll them individually in the nuts or cranberries or a combination mixture.
- Chill in the refrigerator until cheese has hardened.
- Serve slightly chilled
- If you don’t like Stilton, replace it with goat cheese.
For more of Mark’s Luxurious Holiday Destination Party ideas and recipes, click here!
Like us on Facebook for more tips and tricks!