Tabasco Buffalo Style Pork Wings
- 2 lbs Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup all-pupose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Oil for Deep Frying
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup Tabasco Buffalo Style sauce
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 1 dash Garlic Powder
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Celery and Carrot Sticks
- Wooden Skewers
- Cut pork into small “wing sized” pieces
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt
- Place pork wings in a large non porous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated
- Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Heat oil in a deep fryer or cast iron skillet to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The oil should be just enough to cover the pork wings entirely, an inch or so deep.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving
- Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes or until parts of the pork wings begin to turn brown
- Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add Tabasco Buffalo Style hot sauce mixture and stir together.
- Serve on a skewer with Blue cheese dressing, celery and carrot sticks.
For more of Mark’s Access Hollywood LIVE or The Better Show Super Bowl Recipes and Tips, click the links!
For more of Mark’s Tips and Tricks, “Like Us” on Facebook or “Follow Us” on Twitter!