Fried Pork Tenderloin Sandwiches topped with Tabasco Green Pepper Sauce
- Cut pork tenderloin into 1/2 inch slices
- Pound until about 1/4 inch thick until there are approximately 24 slices
- In a pie plate or medium bowl, beat eggs with about 3 tablespoons of water, salt, rosemary and pepper
- Place flour in another bowl or plate. Using tongs, dip meat into egg mixture to coat both side. Then dip in flour.
- Repeat until each piece is coated twice
- Heat oil in a cast iron skillet or electric skillet, fry tenderloin on each side until golden brown, approximately 5 minutes on each side.
- Keep warm until all pieces are done
- Serve on a potato bun, top with pickle and Tabasco Green Jalepeno Sauce
For more of Mark’s Access Hollywood LIVE or The Better Show Super Bowl Recipes and Tips, click the links!
For more of Mark’s Tips and Tricks, “Like Us” on Facebook or “Follow Us” on Twitter!