Irish Beer Cocktails made with Guinness and Harp
Black & Tan
- Method:Fill half your glass with harp lager, then fill the rest of your glass with Guinness Draught (from a can works best) by pouring it over the back of a spoon in order to keep the beers layered.
- Method: Pour your sparkling wine into a champagne flute, then fill the rest of the flute with Guinness Draught.
The Fighting Irish
- Method: Add your ingredients into the glass of your choice.
- green sugar rim
- 1 oz Bushmill’s Whiskey
- 1 oz triple sec
- 2 oz sour mix
- splash of lime juice
- Harp Lager
- lime wedge
- drop of green food coloring
1. Put sugar into a Ziploc bag with a couple drops of green food coloring and shake.
2. Rim your margarita glass with your green sugar.
3. Add whiskey, triple sec, sour mix, and splash of lime juice to glass. Fill with Harp and ice, then stir.
4. Garnish with a lime wedge and put in a drop of green food coloring for fun (optional).
For more of Mark’s St Patrick’s Day recipes and tips, click here!
“Like Us” on Facebook and “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!