Gold St. Patrick’s Day Cocktails
Golden Champagne Kiss Cocktails
- 1 oz Elderflower Liqueur
- Splash of lemon juice
- Top off with Moet & Chandon Champagne
1. To make the gold glass rim: mix 1 tsp edible gold dust with a few drops of elderflower liqueur to form a thick liquid
2. Dredge the rim of the martini glass in the liquid to coat edge making sure the gold liquid is thick enough so that it doesn’t drip. To thicken, add more gold dust and to dilute, add more elderflower liqueur
3. Pour the elderflower liqueur and lemon juice and 1/2 tsp of edible gold dust into a cocktail shaker and shake until well chilled
4. Pour into gold rimmed martini glass and top with chilled Champagne or Prosecco
Pot o’ Gold
- 2 oz. Ketel One Citroen
- Dash of lemon juice
- 6 oz. Prosecco
- 1.5 tsp. Edible Gold Dust
1. To make gold rim on a martini glass; mix 1tsp edible gold dust with a few drops of vodka to form a thick liquid.
2. Dredge the rim of the martini glass in the liquid to coat edge making sure the gold liquid is thick enough so that it doesn’t drip.
3. To thicken add more gold dust and to dilute add more vodka
4. Pour the Ketel One Citroen and lemon juice and 1/2 tsp. of edible gold dust in to a cocktail shaker with ice glass and shake until well chilled.
For more of Mark’s St Patrick’s Day recipes and tips, click here!
“Like Us” on Facebook and “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!