Chicken Club Spread
- 2 cups minced cooked chicken breast
- 3 slices crumbled crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh tomato (peeled and seeded)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a food processor, combine the chicken, mayonnaise, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the fined chopped tomatoes, parsley, green onion and bacon..
- Refrigerate until chilled; serve over lettuce leaves and garnish with avocado slices.
For more information on Mark’s Easy Breezy Summer Entertaining, click here!
“Like Us” on Facebook and “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!