Curry Carrot Salad
- 2 medium carrots, medium grated and dried
- 1 cup golden raisins, finely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon finely grated fresh lemon zest
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon of tallow curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 oz soft mild goat cheese at room temperature
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl except goat cheese until thoroughly mixed.
- Fold in goat cheese until the mixture is evenly distributed in the cheese.
- Place in presentation bowl, cover and store in refrigerator until use.
For more information on Mark’s Easy Breezy Summer Entertaining, click here!
“Like Us” on Facebook and “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!