Serve in a champagne flute
- 2 oz Smirnoff apple vodka
- 2 oz Sparkling Apple Cider
- 2 oz fresh pressed Apple Juice
- Splash of grenadine
- Candied ginger for garnish
- In a large cocktail shaker, combine apple vodka and apple juice. Shake well.
- Fill an eye dropper with grenadine and set off to the side with a bowl of candied ginger.
- Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into a champagne flute, top off with sparkling apple cider, add three drops of grenadine to the cocktail from the eye dropper and garnish with a piece of candied ginger.
For more of Mark’s Entertain U – A Fairy Tale in the Hampton’s, click here!
“Like Me” on Facebook and “Follow Me” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!