Canine Inspired Cocktails
The Salty Dog – serve in a highball glass
- 2 oz Ketel One Vodka
- 4 oz Grapefruit Juice
- Coarse salt for rim of glass
- Lemon or lime juice and wedges for garnish
- To salt the rim of the glass, either dip the rim into a small bowl filled with fresh lemon juice, or rub the rim of the glass with the cut side of a wedge of lemon
- Spin the wet rim in a bowl of salt.
- Fill the glass with the vodka and grapefruit juice and a few cubes of ice
- Stir to mix and garnish with a edge of lemon
Pink Pooch – serve in a rocks glass
- 1.5 oz Captain Morgan Original Spiced Rum
- 1.5 oz coconut water
- .75 oz orange juice
- 2 oz ginger ale
- Combine the first four ingredients in a shaker glass with ice
- Shake well
- Strain into a rocks glass and top with ginger ale
- Garnish with an orange slice
The Pitblue – Serve in a highball glass
- .75 oz Tanqueray No. Ten Gin
- .25 oz Smirnoff No. 21 Vodka
- Blue Curacao
- 1 splash lime juice
- Add ingredients in and serve over ice in a highball glass
Pup-tini and Whisker Sour – serve in a martini glass
- Fill a martini glass with water.
- Garnish with a Wellness WellBites
For more Yappy Hour Recipes, click here!
“Like Us” on Facebook or “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!