Mark’s Tailgating Tips, Tricks and Recipes for a Successful Football Season
In the United States, a tailgating party is quite the social event which often involved consuming alcoholic beverages and grilling food. Tailgate parties usually occur in the parking lots at stadiums and arenas before and after games. Mark has some great ideas to turn the every day tailgating recipes into fan favorites!
Here are some of Mark’s Tailgating tips and tricks!:
- The Early Bird gets the premium tailgating spot! Arrive three to four hours ahead of time to claim your territory. Prime location is a hot commodity when tailgating
- Delegate responsibilities to your fellow tailgaters…who will be the grill master, bartender and clean up crew (AKA the party animals).
- Bringing two coolers is key to an organized Tailgate, one for your favorite beverages and one for your perishables.
- Take inspiration from your mascots, teams, and cities to theme your Tailgate spread.
- Take enough food for before and after the game. You want to make sure that you are tailgating responsibly and eating while consuming adult beverages. After the game is over, you want to make sure that you have enough snacks and drinks to turn a traffic jam into a terrific time.
- Bring some tailgating activities to keep your guests occupied and entertained before the big game while the grill master is preparing the food. Some favorites are sport trivia games, corn hole toss, finger football or just a classic football toss.
Click the links below for Mark’s fan favorites!
Tailgating Travel Treats
Folding the Football
“Like Us” on Facebook and “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!