Folding the Football
Where can you buy a paper football? Well, that’s silly, you can’t buy them! You have to make them!
Here’s how you do it:
1. Get a piece of paper, fold it in half longways (so you should have one long skinny half)
2. Cut or tear along the seam
3. Holding the paper vertical (tallways) fold the corner down into a triangle. That should form a triangle.
4. Continue to fold down making the triangles until you run our of paper to fold
5. Tuck whatever excess paper into the “pocket” on the top of the ball.
6. Congratulations! You now have a paper football!
For more of Mark’s Tailgating Recipes, tips and tricks, click here!
“Like Us” on Facebook and “Follow Us” on Twitter for more recipes, tips and tricks!