Valentine’s Day Chocolate Party: Iced Hot Chocolate
- Put 1 oz. of the cocoa into a saucer.
- Put some water into another saucer.
- Dip the rim of a martini glasses into the water and shake off any excess. Dip them in the cocoa mix to make a cocoa rim.
- Heat 8 oz. of milk in the microwave and mix in 4 tablespoons of the cocoa until it dissolves.
- In a shaker, add ice, 4 oz. of the hot cocoa, and vodka. Shake vigorously.
- Let it settle for a few minutes, then strain into the martini glass and garnish with the marshmallows and cocoa.
Leave a Reply