Ideas for Successful Home Philanthropy Parties
1. Just serve water in recognition that 90% of the population of Haiti don’t have clean drinking water. Donate what you would have spent on beverages to a relief-based charity. PSI Safe Drinking Water Fund
3. Stream videos about the relief effort on your TV to further exemplify the desperation of the Haitian peoples.
4. Only use items you have around the house for your party for extra savings and donate the money to a Haiti Relief Fund. The Red Cross
5. Find a local or national organization willing to ship/transport your collected items. Artists for Peace and Justice
6. Host a care package party where guests prepare boxes of needed materials to be sent to victims.