- 1 bottle white wine
- 2 oz. Kirsch brandy
- 16 oz sparkling water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Place some blueberries and raspberries in a large silicone ice cube tray, fill it with water, and freeze. (prepare ahead of time)
2. Mix the white wine, brandy, sparkling water, and sugar.
3 . Put one of the ice cubes in a glass of your choice and fill the rest with the white Sangria mix.
Berries or any fruit of your choice
1. Freeze berries (or fruit of your choice) in ice cube trays.
2. Serve with your favorite sparkling soda or wine.
- Pound Cake
- Whipped Cream
- Fresh Berries – raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries
- Sprinkles (optional)
- Using a circular cookie smaller than the mouth of the push pop container, cut small circles of the pound cake in 1/4 inch thickness.
- Layer the pound cake, whipped cream and berries alternating layers.
- Decorate with sprinkles, if you wish.
For more information on Mark’s Easy Breezy Summer Entertaining, click here!
Serve in a 16.6 oz Belgian Ale Glass
- 2 oz Raspberry Liqueur
- 14.6 oz Red Stripe Beer
- Garnish with Fresh Raspberries and Blueberries on a Bamboo Skewer
Grandma practices potions, spells, and hexes, but her craft has become a bit rusty with age. While not quite sure who’s mother she really is, the Addams Family treats her like one of their own.
Witch’s Brew (warm)
For spiced tea (serves 6):
4 cups Water
4 Whole Cloves
2 Cinnamon sticks
2 Whole All Spice
8 Juniper Berries
Pinch of ground Nutmeg
4 Lipton’s Tea bags
1 oz Pierre Ferrand Cognac (per serving)
Splash of Orange Juice
Coffee Beans (aka Beetle Beans)
To make the tea: In a saucepan, bring water, cloves, cinnamon sticks, all spice, juniper and nutmeg to a boil. Using a sieve, strain the boiling water into a glass pitcher and add four tea bags to the mixture.
To make the cocktail: Add 1 oz. brandy or cognac and 4 oz of tea to the snifter and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and 3 coffee beans (aka beetle beans). Serve hot.
** To make non-alcoholic, omit brandy.
Frightening candy fingers on pretzel sticks
Wilton Candy Melts – Available in numerous colors and flavors
Melt chocolate in the microwave using the instructions on the packaging. Using the Wilton Candy Molds, fill each mold with a pretzel rod and the chocolate colors of your choice; refrigerate to harden. When hardened, slightly twist the tray to remove the Witch fingers.
Like us on Facebook for exclusive design and entertaining tips, tricks, tactics, and more!