- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin oranges
- ½ cup golden raisins
- 2 small wheels (about 8 ounces each) ripe Brie
- 1 can (16 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Drain juice from Mandarin oranges into a medium bowl.
- Stir in raisins, cover, and let it sit for 1 hour. Drain.
- Heat oven to 300°F and place wheels of Brie on a baking sheet or in 2 pie plates.
- To prepare the relish, chop Mandarin oranges. Add to soaked raisins. Stir in cranberry sauce and orange zest.
- Put the relish on top of the Brie and bake for 20 minutes or until they feel soft and are warmed in the centers. Transfer to serving plates and serve with a variety of gourmet crackers
Good for 12 servings. Serve with a side of crackers.
- 2 cans (13 ¾ ounces each) artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced chilies, drained
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Heat oven to 400° F.
- Chop artichokes into small pieces.
- Mix artichokes, Parmesan cheese, chilies, mayonnaise, and garlic I a small oven-to-table baking dish.
- Spread the top evenly with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with festive red and green tortilla chips