- 30 oz of unfiltered apple juice
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise pods
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 6 oz. Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka (optional)
- Apple pie spiced sugar rim
- 6 dried apple rings for garnish
The Baked Apple-tini reminds me of fresh-baked apples glazed with brown sugar and spices with a kick of course. Start with apple juice in a pan with whole cloves, cinnamon sticks and star anise. Bring this mixture to a boil. Once the juice has cooled, add 5 oz of the mixture and 1 oz. of vanilla vodka (optional) to an ice shaker. Shake and strain into apple pie spiced sugar rimmed 8 oz martini glass and garnish with a dried apple ring.
* Equal parts super fine sugar and ground cinnamon with a dash of all spice mixture for rim
For links to all The Golden Harvest recipes and tips, click here!