- 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Blend
- 1 beef top sirloin steak, cut ¾ inch thick (about 1 lb)
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 6 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced
- New York Style® Sea Salt Bagel Crisps®
- 2 Tsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Blend
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl. Reserve ¼ cup dressing for salad. Brush remaining dressing on onion slices.
- Heat grill or cast iron grill plate.
- Rub beef with 1 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash® Garlic & Herb Blend. Grill steak 7 to 13 minutes to desired doneness, turning occasionally. Slice steak.
- Grill onion 10-12 minutes, turning occasionally, until tender.
- Arrange lettuce on serving platter and top with sliced steak, tomatoes, onion and eggs. Drizzle with reserved 1/3 cup dressing. Serve Bagel Crisps® on the side.