- 2 oz Smirnoff Vanilla Vodka
- 2 oz non-fat Milk
- 1 tbs Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 1 oz Pumpkin Liqueur
- Garnish with pumpkin spice sugar rim*
Fill a shaker with ice cubes. Add all ingredients. Shake and strain into a chilled 8 oz martini glass coated with pumpkin spice sugar rim mixture.
* Equal parts super fine sugar and ground cinnamon with a dash of pumpkin spice mixture for rim
For links to all The Golden Harvest recipes and tips, click here!
“Let Me Entertain You” is a hands-on crash course on what it takes to make your next event a raving success. Holiday Harvest is the first in my long series of amazing tips, tricks and recipes centered around thematic events. In this section, you will learn how to create some harvest cocktails that will surely be your guests’ new go-to drink for the holidays.
Baked Apple Pie
- 30 oz. unfiltered apple juice
- 4 whole cloves
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise pods
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 6 oz. vanilla flavored vodka (optional)
- apple pie spiced sugar rim
- 6 dried apple rings for garnish
- Put the apple juice in a sauce pan with whole cloves, cinnamon sticks and star anise.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then remove from heat.
- Rim an 8 oz. martini glass with a mixture of equal parts super fine sugar and ground cinnamon with a dash of all spice.
- Once the juice has cooled, add 5 oz. of the mixture and 1 oz. of vanilla vodka (optional) to an ice shaker.
- Shake and strain the mixture into the glass and garnish with a dried apple ring.
Stewed Cranberry Punch
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 star anise
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 6 cups of orange juice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 8 oz. dark or spiced rum (optional)
- Like classic cranberry sauce, begin with a small pot of cranberries, brown sugar, whole cloves, cinnamon sticks, star anise, cardamom pods and orange rind brought to a boil.
- Cool the mixture to room temperature before adding orange juice and a touch of lime juice—refrigerate overnight.
- To serve, strain the mixture into a punch bowl then garnish with whole cloves and cinnamon sticks. Freeze fresh cranberries and orange slices in a block of ice!
- For an added kick add 1 oz. of rum to each glass as served.
Champagne Cranberry Cocktails
Cocktail – Ingredients:
- 3 drunken cranberries*
- 1/2 oz. elderflower liqueur
- 6 oz. brut champagne
Cocktail – Directions:
- Muddle three drunken cranberries in the bottom of an 8 oz. champagne glass.
- Add the Elderflower liqueur and serve.
*Drunken Cranberries – Ingredients:
- 12 oz. cranberries
- 2 tbsp orange juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh orange zest
- 5 oz. lemon vodka (enough to cover)
*Drunken Cranberries – Directions:
- Place fresh cranberries in a mason jar with all other ingredients and tightly seal lid.
- Place the jar(s) in the dishwasher on the top rack and run through a normal cycle.
- Refrigerate overnight. Best used after three days.
Pumpkin Spice Martini
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1 oz. non-fat milk
- 1 dash sugar, superfine
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie filling
- 1oz. pumpkin liqueur
- pumpkin spice sugar rim*
* Equal parts super fine sugar and ground cinnamon with a dash of pumpkin spice mixture
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes and add all ingredients.
- Shake and strain into a chilled 8 oz. martini glass coated with pumpkin spice sugar rim mixture.
Pomegranate Hibiscus Fizz
- 1 oz. pomegranate juice
- 2 oz. hibiscus tea
- 3 oz.soda water
- (optional replace 2 oz. of soda water with dry white wine)
- Fill 8 oz. glasses with ice and add all ingredients in order.
- Garnish with edible flowers and an orange wheel.
Click here to download these recipes as fun and informative cards!