1. Blow up a few balloons.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave at 30-second intervals or melt in a saucepan on the stove at the lowest heat possible.
3. Transfer chocolate to a small bowl and let it cool slightly (the chocolate should not be hot).
4. Dip the bottom of the balloon into the melted chocolate and transfer to a piece of parchment paper.
5. Allow it to dry for about 20 minutes or until the chocolate has a matte finish.
6. After the chocolate has set enough, cut the balloon at the top – just below the knot – and allow the air to escape slowly.
7. The balloon should come off of the chocolate.
8. Shape the flowers to make a bouquet and place it on your base with your chocolate glue and let it set in the freezer (make sure you don’t leave it in the freezer for too long!).