1. Drain juice from Mandarin oranges into a medium bowl.
2. Stir in raisins, cover, and let it sit for 1 hour. Drain.
3. Heat oven to 300°F and place wheels of Brie on a baking sheet or in 2 pie plates.
4. To prepare the relish, chop Mandarin oranges. Add to soaked raisins. Stir in cranberry sauce and orange zest.
5. Put the relish on top of the Brie and bake for 20 minutes or until they feel soft and are warmed in the centers. Transfer to serving plates and serve with a variety of gourmet crackers.