1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, add cake mix, eggs, water, oil, pudding, and yogurt. Beat on medium for 1 1/2 minutes. Slowly beat in 5-8 drops of green decorating paste until you get desired color of green.
2. Scoop batter into paper lined cupcake tins.
3. Bake for 15-18 minutes or until cooked through. Let cool completely.
4. Frost cupcakes with buttercream frosting and add sprinkles if desired.
1. Place butter and shortening in mixer. Beginning on low speed and gradually increasing to a high speed, whip for 10 minutes until light and fluffy.
2. Lower speed to lowest setting and mix in powder sugar one cup at a time until well blended. Add vanilla.
3. Increase speed to medium and slowly add whipping cream. Increase speed to medium-high and whip for 8-10 minutes until light but stiff. This makes an ample amount of icing for at least 24 cupcakes.