1. Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
2. Spray the bottom of a mini loaf pan with Pompeian cooking spray and line with parchment paper.
3. Blanch the vegetables separately in lightly salted water for 3-5 minutes and shock immediately in ice water bath.
4. Dry vegetables thoroughly on paper towels.
5. Place the broccoli with ½ of the egg yolks, 1 Tbsp cream cheese and 1 tsp lemon juice, mix until pureed and place in a small mixing bowl.
6. Repeat the above process with the carrots and then the cauliflower. Clean the processor in between vegetables.
7. Combine the broccoli with the chives with a pinch of coriander and a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
8. Combine the carrots with the grated nutmeg and ginger.
9. Combine the cauliflower with the lemon zest.
10. Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then place 1/3 into each vegetable mixture and gently fold until combined.
11. Place the vegetable mixture into individual Ziploc bags, releasing excess air before sealing.
12. Spoon the carrot mixture into pan until 1/3 full, carefully tapping and smoothing until completely even.
13. Carefully pipe the caulifower mixture as not to disturb the carrot layer until 2/3 full, carefully tapping and smoothing.
14. Carefully pipe the broccoli mixture as not to disturb the other layers to the tip of the pan, carefully tapping and smoothing.
15. Cover with a piece of lightly oiled wax paper.
16. Transfer to the oven and bake for approximately 40 minutes or until firm.
17. Remove from oven and let cool in the pan, then refrigerate.
18. Serve with soda bread crackers or toast.