1. Place each jolly rancher flavor in its own 1 qt. mason jar with a screw lid top.
2. Add 12 oz. of vodka to each of the four mason jars and the seal the lids tightly.
3. Place the sealed mason jars on the top rack of a dishwasher and run on the lowest setting.
4. Remove from the dishwasher and make sure the vodka and candies have combined.
5. In a tall glass, add 3/4 oz. of each candy vodka flavor starting with the Grape > Raspberry > Apple > Cherry (most concentrated with sugar to the least). To keep the colors from mixing, use the Rainbow Cocktail layering tool! You can also achieve the layering by very slowly pour each layer over the back of a spoon on the edge of the glass.