1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Spray the inside of a springform bundt pan with Pompeian cooking spray, dust with flour, and set aside.
3. Sift the flour and spices and half the baking soda together into a large bowl.
4. Add the butter into the flour bowl with an upright pastry paddle, combine on low until the mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs.
5. Add the chopped ginger, both raisins, and the lemon rind in a food processer, pulse until mixture is finely chopped.
6. Add the fruit mixture to the flour and butter and combine on low, slowly add the beaten egg into mixture.
7. Dissolve the remaining baking soda in the Guinness; then add this to the mixture as well and stir or pulse until well combined.
8. Evenly place the batter into the bundt pan, tapping lightly and smoothing out the top.
9. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Then lower the temperature to 300°F, cover the top of the cake loosely with tin foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.
10. The cake should be a deep brown color and firm to the touch when finished. Remove from the oven and let it cool completely in its pan before turning it out. When it’s out, dust the top with confectioners’ sugar. Fill the inside with Bushmills Zablagione. See recipe below.