1. Place 2 Tbsp. 1 of cocoa powder on a small plate. Place 1 Tbsp. of water on another small plate.
2. Dip the rim of a cocktail glasses into the water and shake off any excess, then Dip them in the cocoa powder to completely coat the rim.
3. Place glasses in the freezer until ready to serve.
4. Heat 8 oz. of milk in the microwave for 1 minute, add mix in 4 tablespoons of the cocoa until it dissolves. Allow to cool completely.
5. Fill a shaker with ice, and add “hot” cocoa and vodka. Shake vigorously.
6. Let it settle for a few minutes, then strain into the martini glasses and garnish with the marshmallows and a sprinkle of cocoa powder.